ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Design Engineer Jobs at GM India Bangalore

Sobha Rani
    Sobha Rani

Design Engineer Jobs at GM India Bangalore Empty Design Engineer Jobs at GM India Bangalore

Post by Sobha Rani Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Job Position : Engineer- Virtual Build Validation

Experience : 1 – 5 Years

Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical

Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore

Required
    :

* Candidates for this position should have 1 to 5 yrs experience.
    * Candidates for this position should have good knowledge in automotive assembly process.
    * They should be able to handle full vehicle Vis-mockup files and to find out interference, clearance issues for the same.
    * Significant experience and understanding of automotive components and assembly processes
    * Experience in team center and team center visualization or any visualization tool
    * Assembly sequence creation in Tc Vis
    * Basic knowledge in Unigraphics
    * Good communication skills
    * Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical, Automobile or IE

Job Responsibilities
    :

* They should resolve the issues by working with cross functional team. Good interpersonal skills and communication methods to work effectively with global counterparts as well as local stake holders.
    * Candidate should build the virtual buck based on BOM and they should be able to find out interference clearence issues, missing part and duplicated part details.
    * Travel to plant and interact with build team to get good corelation between Virtual and Physical build.
    * Keep track of jobs delivered and meeting the weekly delivery target.

About Company :

General Motors Technical Centre located at Bangalore is one of the 10 design studios, 8 R&D facilities and 12 Engineering facilities of GM globally. It is actively involved in Design, Analysis and Development of Vehicles and Powertrains, both
    Globally and for the Indian Market.

Website
    : https://www.gm.com
    sureshpriya

Design Engineer Jobs at GM India Bangalore Empty i have 3 years experience in flextronics technology.

Post by sureshpriya Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 pm

hi sir,

this is suresh i had copleted (deee), noe i have 3 years experience in flextronics technology.

regards
    suresh.m

devaiah

Design Engineer Jobs at GM India Bangalore Empty Re: Design Engineer Jobs at GM India Bangalore

Post by devaiah Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Hi, I have 2 years experience in designing and product development using solid works. If there is similar post please let me know.

Regards
    Devaiah N.M

Sponsored content

Design Engineer Jobs at GM India Bangalore Empty Re: Design Engineer Jobs at GM India Bangalore

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 pm