ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Infosys written test pattern

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Infosys written test pattern Empty Infosys written test pattern

Post by Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 pm

The written test was 40+35 minute test comprising of two sections. The first one for logical reasoning (LR) and problem solving (PS) along with a few data interpretation (DI) questions whereas the second one was to check the linguistic abilities or say the verbal ability (VA).
    The first section had 30 questions that were to be answered in 40 minutes:
    1-5: Five options had five similar figures. One among those slightly differed, which we are supposed to choose. This set of questions was quite simple.
    6-10: The next five questions were of similar type ( Problems like A is in nth position from left(top) B is in mth position from right in a row. If A and B interchange their places what is the position of A from left).
    11-15: Data sufficiency.
    16-20: Data Interpretation ( We were given a pie chat and question related to that)
    21-25: Information regarding few students from different colleges was provided. And the questions were asked to draw some conclusions based on the given information.(This part was a bit confusing but could do it properly then).
    25-30: Syllogisms
    The second section had 40 questions (35 minutes):
    1-8: Pick out the correct sentence from the four options.(Mostly related to tenses, prepositions etc…)
    9-14: Correct the italicized part of the sentence
    15-21: Fill in the blank with a word /phrase which may make the sentence grammatically or logically correct.
    22-30: 9 Short passages were given (3-4 line passage) and a question was asked.
    31-35: Comprehensive passage I: Five questions
    36-40: Comprehensive passage II: Five Questions
    archanaroy2807@gmail.com

Infosys written test pattern Empty Re: Infosys written test pattern

Post by archanaroy2807@gmail.com Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:38 am

can u plz mail infosys previous year questions with answers and the exact pattern that we are going to get this year.........please m in badly need of that as infosys is coming after 4-5 days to our college for campus drive .........si please mail me as soon as passible
    hamburg113

Post by hamburg113 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 am

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: http://freeinterviewquestions.net/retail-supervisor-interview-questions/

Best regards.

paritoshkhadelwal

Infosys written test pattern Empty Thanks for this post

Post by paritoshkhadelwal Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:54 pm

It helped me a lot.
    However Found an online test for the same on net at gpl4you.com/eotindex.php

Please keep posting.
    Thanks again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 pm