ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

OPENINGS FOR FINANCE FRESHERS (19 sept 11)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

OPENINGS FOR FINANCE FRESHERS (19 sept 11) Empty OPENINGS FOR FINANCE FRESHERS (19 sept 11)

Post by Admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:45 pm

1. US TAX COMPLIANCE
    Deloitte
    Experience: 0 - 3 Years
    Role: Finance/Budgeting Mgr
    Education: PG - MBA/PGDM - Finance
    Ought to handle:
    The ideal candidate for this position would embrace the opportunity to gain extensive knowledge in the field of U.S. Income tax, be detail oriented, and have excellent people skills. Good communication skills in the English language both written and spoken are strongly encouraged. The position includes local training to equip the qualified candidate with the necessary functional and technical skills. Looking for:
    Qualifying percentage 60% and above in MBA finance. Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills Strong Accounting KnowledgeCritical thinking and analytical skills Knowledge on Microsoft Office Products - Excel, Word etc.Aptitude for learning technology (proprietary tools such as Tracker) Shift timings : 5:30am to 2:30pm or 2pm to 11pm Contact Details:
    Website: http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/home/0,1044,sid%253D40782,00.html

2. ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER/SALES MANAGER
    Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
    Experience: 0 - 3 Years
    Role: Sales/BD-Mgr
    Ought to handle:
    Candidates with experience in insurance industry in its sales functionmay apply for Assistant sales manager/sales manager role for the organisation's south zone - Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu & Andhra Pradesh.
    Looking for:
    Freshers as well as experienced people required for sales function.
    Telephone: 9900907310

3. LIFE INSURANCE AGENT
    Innovationvox
    Experience: 0 - 1 Years
    Role: Insurance Analyst
    Contact Details:

Address: Innovationvox
    #569, 1st Main Road,
    Teachers Colony,
    HSR Layout, Outer Ring Road,
    BANGALORE,Karnataka,India 560034
    Telephone: 80-91-65317755

4. ACCOUNTANT & LIASON / AUDIT ASSISTANT
    R.R. Associates Financial and tax Consultant
    Experience: 0 - 2 Years
    Role: Accounts Exec./Accountant
    Ought to handle:
    Looking after day to day accounting, need to visit the departments, liason and assist in looking after taxation, sales tax, income tax, and updations on behalf of customer. Verification of Accounts at party end. Collecting the data from party and need to look after bill receivables. Also looking for a female candidate for data entry and tally who has got basic Knowledge of accounting. Looking for:
    Good Knowledge of tally, auditing uploading of Vat Procedures, Esi and IT. For Data Entry and tally, females are preferred.
    Liason Candidates need to have basic knowledge of accounting and tally.
    Freshers may also apply. Candidates in and around Miyapur, Chandanagar, Kukatpally, Serlingampally, Bhel, Nizampet are much preferred. Contact Details:
    K.V.Padmanabaha Rao
    Email Address: rrkvprao@gmail.com
    Telephone: 040-23042935,924653116

Address: RR Associates Financial and tax Consultant
    Shop no16, Ground Floor, S.V.H Plaza, Miyapur
    HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500049
    jayprakash

OPENINGS FOR FINANCE FRESHERS (19 sept 11) Empty Re: OPENINGS FOR FINANCE FRESHERS (19 sept 11)

Post by jayprakash Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello Sir my name is Jayprakash Jana i am doing my M.B.A from Pune Univercity and i completed Third Semister. I Posted my resume on ManagementguruZ. if you are interested in my Resume please call me on 9730331042. Thank you.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 pm