ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Wipro Technologies Ahmedabad- Freshers Network admin Jobs

Sobha Rani
    Sobha Rani

Wipro Technologies Ahmedabad- Freshers Network admin Jobs Empty Wipro Technologies Ahmedabad- Freshers Network admin Jobs

Post by Sobha Rani Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Job Position : Network Admin

Name of the Organization : Wipro Technologies

Experience: 0 Years

Job Location: Ahmedabad

About Company
    :

Wipro Technologies is the global technology services division of Wipro Limited. (NYSE:WIT). For the last two decades, we have successfully served the technology needs of more than 200 customers from diverse industries and locations.

We believe our people ? talented, enthusiastic and driven, best define us. Today, we have a team of over 9,500 committed people from different managerial and engineering backgrounds.

Working in 20 offices around the world, they use powerful technologies to provide services for business transformation and product realization as well as complete solutions for the service provider market.

Website
    : http://careers.wipro.com
    pinkal54

Wipro Technologies Ahmedabad- Freshers Network admin Jobs Empty fresher Networking

Post by pinkal54 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 pm

I m completed ccna and ccnp .and ccna certified student.plz contect me 9978076695
    harshangpatel5

Wipro Technologies Ahmedabad- Freshers Network admin Jobs Empty Re: Wipro Technologies Ahmedabad- Freshers Network admin Jobs

Post by harshangpatel5 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:05 pm

i want to apply this job
    sagar dholakiya

Wipro Technologies Ahmedabad- Freshers Network admin Jobs Empty Re: Wipro Technologies Ahmedabad- Freshers Network admin Jobs

Post by sagar dholakiya Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 pm

i want to apply this job

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm