ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(FRESHERS) "WEBYOG" : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MS : 2010 / 2009 Passout : Software Engineers : On 19 Feb 2011 @ Bangalore

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

(FRESHERS) "WEBYOG" : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MS : 2010 / 2009 Passout : Software Engineers : On 19 Feb 2011 @ Bangalore Empty (FRESHERS) "WEBYOG" : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MS : 2010 / 2009 Passout : Software Engineers : On 19 Feb 2011 @ Bangalore

Post by Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Webyog (www.webyog.com)

Founded in 2001, Webyog is a Product Development Company based in Bangalore, India, creates innovative data management tools for thousands of customers across 100+ countries, ranging from enterprises to small businesses and home users. More than 2 million users worldwide have selected Webyog to help them smartly manage, monitor and optimize their databases.
    The company provides best-of-breed data management tools for managing popular open-source databases. Google, Adobe, HP, Yahoo etc are the clients of webyog to name it.

Software Engineers

Eligibility :
    • BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MS from 2010 / 2009 Batch.
    • Good pH score.

You Need To have :
    • Good understanding of computer science fundamentals.
    • Other than strong concepts, those who love playing and contributing to open source projects will have a edge over others. During the interview, you can also impress us by talking about the "code" or the "spec document" that you have written/contributed in the past during your engineering projects or during your corporate internships.

Event will be held on 19th February 2011 at Bangalore for invited candidates.

Last Date : 16th February 2011

Job Location : Bangalore
    Note: Locations are subject to change.

Salary : Rs.360000/-

Experience Required : Fresher

How to Apply for this Job ?

http://www.elitmus.com/jobs/31216

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 pm