ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(0-2 Years) "ATRENTA INDIA" recruits Trainee - Software Engineers : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech @ Noida

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

(0-2 Years) "ATRENTA INDIA" recruits Trainee - Software Engineers : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech @ Noida Empty (0-2 Years) "ATRENTA INDIA" recruits Trainee - Software Engineers : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech @ Noida

Post by Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:10 am

Atrenta India Pvt Ltd

Atrenta (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% owned subsidiary of Atrenta Inc. USA. Atrenta India was formed in May 2001 and operates from its development center in Noida. It is led by an experienced and technically skilled management team and currently employs more than 200 professionals from premier technical institutes in India.

Atrenta India is the primary software development center of Atrenta Inc. In addition to software development, all pre-sales evaluations and post-sales customer management for the Asia-Pacific region are also performed by this center.

Atrenta Inc. has more than 80 global customers, which include 9 of the top 10 semiconductor manufacturers and more than half of the top 30 chip companies. Atrenta has raised over $28 M in venture funding from Venrock Associates, Invest Corp.,TL Ventures and Smart Technology Ventures, very well known and reputed Venture Capital firms in the US.

Trainee - Software Engineer - DFT

Job Description :
    • Work will involve development and testing of RTL modification module.

Responsibilities :
    • Development and testing of RTL modification module.

Qualification : BE / B.Tech / M.Tech. In Computer Science / Electrical Electronics Engineering from reputed Universities / IITs / BITS

Job Location : Noida

Desired Experience : 0-2 Years

How to Apply for this Job ?
    http://corp.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_newminnernew.php?f=110311900161

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 am