ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chemical / mechanical / Electrical Engineering Freshers Recruitment 2011 in MRPL

Sobha Rani
    Sobha Rani

Chemical / mechanical / Electrical Engineering Freshers Recruitment 2011 in MRPL Empty Chemical / mechanical / Electrical Engineering Freshers Recruitment 2011 in MRPL

Post by Sobha Rani Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd.
    (A Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.)
    Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore – 575 030

E-mail:
    mrplmlr@mrplindia.com

Advertisement No. 34/2011

Job Details :
    MRPL invites applications from only final year Engineering students, graduating in the year 2011 from Engineering Colleges based in Karnataka for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers under the Apprentice Act 1961, in the following disciplines as mentioned in table below:
    Graduate Apprentice Engineers in the following disciplines:

Chemical: 22 Posts

Mechanical:
    16 Posts

Electrical:
    12 Posts

The mode of selection will be through written test and interview conducted by MRPL.
    No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for written test/ Interview. The written test shall be held on a Sunday on 22nd May 2011.The written test will be conducted simultaneously at three centres viz, Mangalore, Bengaluru, and Dharwad.

General Instructions :

1) The period of Apprenticeship training would be for one year duration.
    2) General candidates should score 60% marks in qualifying degree examination, whereas SC/ST/OBC candidates must score 50% in qualifying degree examination. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norm adopted by the University/Institute.
    3) For the purpose of eligibility, Percentage of marks should be the aggregate of all semesters i.e. total marks obtained over total maximum marks of all semesters over the 4 years in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination.
    4) The short listing of candidate’s clearing the written test/interview of MRPL will be provisional subject to the candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying percentage as mentioned at Point 2 & 3 above in the engineering degree examination and also subject to passing the medical test at the company’s Hospital at Mangalore.
    5) Stipend payable to the Apprentices shall be `.20,000/ p.m.
    6) The place of engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineer will be at MRPL Refinery, Mangalore.
    7) The engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineer is only temporary and shall not lead to
    absorption in the company. MRPL does not give any commitment on providing permanent/ temporary employment to Apprentices on successful completion of training period.
    Cool All other terms and conditions of selection of Apprentices shall be subject to Apprentice Act 1961.
    9) The candidates may note that the engagement as Apprentices is subject to registration from Board of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai.
    10) No hostel facility shall be provided during the Apprenticeship. The selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement for stay.
    Interested students studying in final year Engineering in any one of the above mentioned disciplines and graduating in the year 2011 from one of the Engineering colleges based in Karnataka may send their application with full details in the format provided below along with recent passport size photograph and super-scribing the Envelope “Application for Graduate Apprentice Engineer“ within the last date for receipt of applications to

The Chief Manager(Recruitment), Mangalore
    Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur,
    Mangalore-575030.

A) Application for Graduate Apprentice Engineer( indicate Discipline)
    B) Personal Profile
    i) Name
    ii) Father’s Name
    iii) Date of Birth
    iv) Category(Gen/SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
    v) Details of School(with complete address)
    vi) Details of College(with complete address)
    vii) Marks in Qualifying Exam
    viii) Mailing Address
    ix) Indicate preference for centre for Written test
    x) Contact no Mobile/Landline address
    xi) E-mail address
    C) Reference details of two persons
    D) Name and Signature.

Last date for receipt of application: 22/04/2011

For Full Details Click :
    http://www.mrpl.co.in/careers_user.php?menu=Careers&mn_no=7
    baskar

Chemical / mechanical / Electrical Engineering Freshers Recruitment 2011 in MRPL Empty Re: Chemical / mechanical / Electrical Engineering Freshers Recruitment 2011 in MRPL

Post by baskar Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Respected sir,

I have finished B.E mechanical engineering for the year of 2011 and percentage of 72%. now i am looking for the jobs.
    please fine the suitable requirement.

kindly find the attached of my resume.

Thanks and Regards

+91-9940210842
    baskar

Chemical / mechanical / Electrical Engineering Freshers Recruitment 2011 in MRPL Empty mechanical fresher

Post by baskar Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Respected sir,

I have finished B.E mechanical engineering for the year of 2011 and percentage of 72%. now i am looking for the jobs.
    please fine the suitable requirement.

kindly find the attached of my resume.

Thanks and Regards

+91-9940210842

Sponsored content

Chemical / mechanical / Electrical Engineering Freshers Recruitment 2011 in MRPL Empty Re: Chemical / mechanical / Electrical Engineering Freshers Recruitment 2011 in MRPL

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm