ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Michael Adam
lipsa
nitibansal
Admin
8 posters

Job Opening For HR Fresher In Accenture @ Bangalore

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Job Opening For HR Fresher In Accenture @ Bangalore Empty Job Opening For HR Fresher In Accenture @ Bangalore

Post by Admin Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Experience:0 – 1 Year

Job Title:HR Fresher

Education:UG – Graduate – Any Specialization

Name Of Company:Accenture

Job Description:
    Designation:Process Associate – Recruiter
    Follow the sourcing strategy given by SME / TL.
    The recruiter is expected to develop and disseminate best practices in the recruitment processes.
    Utilise all the sourcing channels provided and source the best quality resumes matching to the requisitions.
    Needs to adhere to the process flow and maintain diligence.
    Follow the reporting structure to capture the data.
    Assist Team Lead with the administrative tasks of the team.
    Carry out the screening and scheduling activities within the time lines.
    Records the feedback in the prescribed format and submit it for further processing.
    Ensures service measures are met in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
    Ensure all security checks are carried out in line with company policies and procedures, ensuring the risk of fraud is minimised.
    To contribute to the team through open and regular communication.
    Adhere to all company or departmental policies and procedures (personnel and operational).
    Ensure that product, technical, operational and customer knowledge is maintained at business requirements.
    Maintain regular and punctual attendance in line with company policies and procedures.
    To minimise customer complaints and escalations by providing exceptional service and meeting SLAs.
    To ensure that all technical equipment issues are reported to your team leader.
    To demonstrate a positive working attitude at all times.
    To be responsible for your own personal development and highlight any development needs to your Team Leader.
    Perform other duties commensurate with the post

Desired Profile:
    Excellent standard of oral and written English.
    Excellent time management skills.
    Problem solving.

Company Profile:
    Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$21.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2010.

Contact Details:
    Executive Name: Shanthi Krishna

Address:
    Accenture
    Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1,
    Bannerghatta Road-560029.

Telephone:080 40778195

Email Address:shanthi.krishna@accenture.com

Reference:4898
    nitibansal

Job Opening For HR Fresher In Accenture @ Bangalore Empty Re: Job Opening For HR Fresher In Accenture @ Bangalore

Post by nitibansal Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am

i am interseted in the above job. could you tell me how to proceed with it further as i am new to this site.
    I am a Btech working in infosys now
    lipsa

Job Opening For HR Fresher In Accenture @ Bangalore Empty Re: Job Opening For HR Fresher In Accenture @ Bangalore

Post by lipsa Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:55 pm

iam intrested in this abhove job could you tell me how could i proceed further
    Michael Adam

Post by Michael Adam Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Im interested in the above add and would be glad if can leave with your mob no....
    manjulisingh09

Post by manjulisingh09 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Im interested in the above add and can come for interview asap.
    vyjayanthiparasuram

Post by vyjayanthiparasuram Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:07 pm

I am interested in the above job and i am waiting to get through this particular company because it is my dream to be part of accenture because of shanthi and because of my dream i rejected my offer letter from infosys and ANZ bank
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:01 pm

vyjayanthiparasuram wrote:I am interested in the above job and i am waiting to get through this particular company because it is my dream to be part of accenture because of shanthi and because of my dream i rejected my offer letter from infosys and ANZ bank

I'm glad to know ur very focused and goal oriented to get into accenture. But plz never let go the opportunities that comes in ur way. May be who knows through these opportunities only u might achieve ur dream job in coming future.
    Saranya krishnamoorthy

Post by Saranya krishnamoorthy Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi,

I was very much interested to work in accenture as an MBA(HR,Marketing) with a year of Experience in Payroll,Recruitment and Quality controlling .I have been looking for an best opportunity for me to shine in future.
    Maahi

Job Opening For HR Fresher In Accenture @ Bangalore Empty I would be interested to Apply for the above job mentioned

Post by Maahi Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Hi !! Good to hear about the openings !! I am Working as a HR Recruiter in a consultant for about an year.. Getting into Accenture is my dream.. Would Love to be a part of Accenture.. Waiting for a positive Response :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am