ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3I INFOTECH

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

3I INFOTECH Empty 3I INFOTECH

Post by Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:31 am

3I INFOTECH ( www.3i-infotech.com )

3I INFOTECH Top_3ilogo

About Company

3i Infotech is a global Information Technology company which provides technology solutions to over 500 customers in more than 50 countries across 5 continents, spanning a range of verticals - Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Contracting, Retail & Distribution and Government.

3i Infotech offers a comprehensive range of software and IT solutions, including packaged applications for the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), Manufacturing, Contracting, and Retail & Distribution industries. In addition, it offers a broad range of software services such as Custom Software Development, IT Consulting, IS and IT Security Consulting, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Managed IT Services, and specialized services such as Product Re-engineering, Compliance Consultancy, Application Rehabilitation and e-Governance, among others.

The Company's quality certifications include SEI CMMI Level 5 for Software business and ISO 9001:2000 for Infrastructure Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) operations.

The Company's Global Delivery Model provides for the best resources to be drawn from its vast talent pool across the globe to offer optimal solutions.

The Company's list of customers worldwide includes Prudential Assurance, Finansa, AIG, Emirates Bank, RAK Bank, Hong Leong Bank, SBI Factors, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Health Insurance Fund, Solidarity Islamic Insurance & Assurance Co., Comercial America Insurance Company, National Takaful Insurance, Hirsch International Corporation, Pidilite Industries, among others.

The Company was promoted by the NYSE-listed ICICI Bank, India's largest private sector bank. 3i Infotech integrates its products and services to create customized solutions to allow you to undertake technology-based business transformation that allows reorganization in line with today's dynamic digital business environment.

The Company offers the following range of enterprise services and solutions to meet varying customer requirements:

Solutions
    Insurance
    Banking
    Capital Market
    Mutual Funds
    Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
    E-Governance

Products
    Premia - Insurance Management
    Kastle - Secure Banking Solutions
    AMLOCK - Anti Money Laundering & Fraud Detection
    iBOSS - Integrated Broker Office Solutions Suite
    AWACS - Stock Exchange Surveillance
    MFund - Mutual Funds
    Orion - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
    Xroadz - Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM)
    Veda - Recruitment Automation Solution
    DataScan.Online - Document Management System
    DataFlo - Business Process Workflow Management System

Services
    Business Process Outsourcing
    Managed IT Services
    IT Outsourcing
    Custom Software Development
    Product Re-engineering
    Application Rehabilitation
    Compliance Consulting
    Packaged Application Implementation
    Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
    E-Governance
    R&T and Fund Accounting
    Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence

Company Locations in India : Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai

Useful Links :-

More Details about Company : http://www.3i-infotech.com/About/Profile.aspx
    Company Locations (India) : http://www.3i-infotech.com/contact/contact.aspx
    Company WebSite (India) : http://www.3i-infotech.com
    Current Job Requirements (India) : http://www.3i-infotech.com/careers/careers.aspx|75|1,75

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:14 pm