ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

ManagementGuruZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

(0-3 Years) Walk-In @ "SOFTiD SOLUTIONS" : Sales & Marketing : On 28, 29 Mar 2011 @ Bangalore

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

(0-3 Years) Walk-In @ "SOFTiD SOLUTIONS" : Sales & Marketing : On 28, 29 Mar 2011 @ Bangalore Empty (0-3 Years) Walk-In @ "SOFTiD SOLUTIONS" : Sales & Marketing : On 28, 29 Mar 2011 @ Bangalore

Post by Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 pm

(0-3 Years) Walk-In @ "SOFTiD SOLUTIONS" : Sales & Marketing : On 28, 29 Mar 2011 @ Bangalore Header_title

(0-3 Years) Walk-In : Sales & Marketing @ Bangalore

Job Position :
    Sales & Marketing Representative

Job Category : Sales / Marketing

Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka

Desired Experience :
    0 to 3 Years

Job Description :
    • We are seeking an inside sales representative to join our team who has the ability to establish relationships with Owners, CEO's, and Presidents of companies with revenues of $1,00,000 to $100,000,000.
    • The Business Development Manager will call companies by finding the leads through internet, find a need of either selling their company or acquiring growth capital and set a meeting with one of our Managing Directors.
    • SOFTiD SOLUTIONS is committed to growth and will provide all of the necessary tools to be successful in this role; from our training, the latest sales tools, an extensive lead generation program

The ideal candidate would possess :
    • 0-3 Years of experience in telemarketing, inside sales.
    • Experience in selling a service.
    • Self-motivated, well organized and the ability to work independently.
    • Strong phone skills.
    • Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM technology.
    • Work closely with the territory's Managing Director in the development of prospective clients.

Recruitment Procedure :
    • Technical Interview
    • HR Round

Please Carry (mandatory) :
    • Your Updated Resume
    • A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
    • Photo ID proof
    • Latest Pay Slips (for Experienced Candidates)

Walk-In Date : On 28th & 29th March 2011 : 10 AM to 2 PM

Walk-In Venue :
    SOFTiD SOLUTIONS,
    Vanguard Rise,
    1st Floor, 5th Main, Konnena Agrahara,
    Off HAL Airport Road,
    Bangalore - 560 017

Contact Person : Kiran

Note: If you find difficulty to reach us then get in touch at: +91-8892039968
    cyn791

(0-3 Years) Walk-In @ "SOFTiD SOLUTIONS" : Sales & Marketing : On 28, 29 Mar 2011 @ Bangalore Empty Soft ID solutions

Post by cyn791 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 am

I don't recommend anyone go to work for this company. I hired them, paid them as agreed, and they never delivered the project. That was two months ago, and they had agreed to deliver in 2 1/2 weeks. They won't give me back my money. Where I come from, that's called stealing.

If they don't treat their customers with honesty and integrity, how will they treat their employees? Plus, if they are ripping off their customers, how long will they be in business?

They have a nice website, but he reality of doing business with them is very different.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:29 am